VIEW ALL LACTATE SCOUT+ PRODUCTS IN ONLINE SHOP: VIEW
NEW! LACTATE SCOUT 4 Lactate Analyser
EKF Diagnostics has developed an improved version of the Lactate Scout + lactate analyser. The new LACTATE SCOUT 4 analyser, which will be released shortly, provides accurate measurements of lactate levels to boost performance improvement.
This new analyser offers new features such as the possibility to connect it to heart rate monitors. Also, its display screen is electronic paper, which enables the visualization in movement and with light changes, and the analyser has a more ergonomic design, is smaller, lighter and more robust than its predecessor.
Please find below the main features of the Lactate Scout 4:
- Results shown in 10 seconds
- Sample volume: 0,2 µl (microliters)
- Simple to use
- PC, smartphone and tablet compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 (Smart Bluetooth). Any devices without version 4.1 will need to purchase the Bluetooth 4.1 Adapter
- Analysis software – Lactate Assistant Lactate Scout 4
- The test strips are the same as the old model
- Specific App for data processing, available from the second quarter of 2019
- Stores up to 500 results
- Pocket-size: 91mm x 46mm x 21mm
Type of Device: Lactate Scout+
Manufacturer: SensLab GmbH, Leipzig (Germany).
Measurement: enzymatic-amperometric detection of lactate in capillary blood lactate.
Measuring Range: 0,5 – 25,0 mmol/l.
Coefficient of Variation: 3% – 8% (depending on the concentration).
Temperature: min. +5 °C, max. +45 °C.
Humidity: up to 85% relative humidity.
Sample Volume: 0,2 µl.
Measurement Duration: 10 seconds.
Memory: 250 analysis including additional parameters.
Size: 91 x 55 x 24 mm.
Weight: 85 grams including batteries.
Display: LC-display with symbols.
Power Supply: 2 x CR2450 batteries
Interface: Includes Bluetooth Chip for wireless transmition of data to the PC.
Accesories: Lactate Scout+ Reactive Strips, Lactate Scout+ Control Solution.